Please allow me to get straight to the point. The Coronavirus struggle is causing major financial problems for Franciscan Peacemakers just as it is for everyone else worldwide. I am sure that this urgent appeal letter is not the first or the last that you will receive from many other organizations that do amazing work.
I was scheduled to preach and/or speak about Franciscan Peacemakers several weekends between now and the end of May. Wherever I am preaching the women come and sell the products they make generating needed revenue. Additionally, Franciscan Peacemakers receives financial contributions at many of these venues. All those opportunities are now gone.
- Riverwest Food Pantry (Milwaukee)
- Sussex Food Pantry (Waukesha County)
- Menomonee Falls Food Pantry (Waukesha County)
- Women's Center of Waukesha County
- Catholic Community of Waukesha Food Pantries
- Food Pantry of Waukesha County
- A Pantry In Your Community - Sure! Just order and have it shipped wherever you please, we encourage people to purchase this for your own use or distribution as well (just select "Deliver to Me - I will use or Distribute) when adding the product to your cart).
We are aware that many of you are facing your own financial stress, so if donating or purchasing is not possible for you, but you love what we do - would you please share information about our organization with your friends and families? You can review your favorite product on our website or Facebook, share this blog post via email or social media, or text your friends a link to our online store. All of this promotion will help us "advertise" without spending money - and that helps.